While many bloggers only stick to blogging, there is also a large proportion that has “project on the side”. Either for the fun or experience, or as another source of online income.
For me this involves:
- SEO advise (for friends, either on- or off-line)
- Domainname registration
- Website creation/design/maintenance
- 1 page sites (Adsense income)
- Small niche-targeted sites
- Domainname buys/sales
- Affiliate stores
- And a lot… lot of online reading!
What sort of activities and creations do you have online? Is that for fun or for money?
This post is part of problogger’s group writing project